You are not currently logged in.
Maryland Association of Senior Centers
The Maryland Association of Senior Centers Presents…
TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE: 2013 Annual Meeting
This Annual Meeting will have a little twist…NO SPEAKER. We have decided that it is a much better time spent brainstorming with one another about what happens in our particular places of employment, providing the most ideal services – programs and classes – for our members.
June 11, 2013: 9:00am – 2:00pm: Activity Center 1707 Fallston Road Fallston, MD 21047
$20 – MASC Members • $25 – Non-Members
Bring all of your great ideas and concerns and get the answers you need from your fellow field of aging friends.
• • •
The Maryland Association of Senior Centers (MASC) was founded in 1980. The purpose of the Association is to represent and promote the senior centers in Maryland through the following goals:
• To foster the multi-purpose nature of senior centers.
• To promote community relations with aging affiliated state and national associations and impact on the visibility of senior centers state-wide.
• To encourage the development of new senior centers and expansion of existing centers throughout Maryland.
• To facilitate the exchange of information, ideas and programs between senior centers, through newsletters, workshops and meetings.
• To encourage the passage and implementation of legislation at the local, state and federal levels thus improving services to seniors.
• To operate for non-profit charitable, scientific, educational liaison and advocacy purposes.
• To recognize excellence in senior center programming.